2014 by the numbers:
- 51,800 hungry neighbors served annually
- 7 million pounds of food distributed
- 1.7 million pounds of that was fresh produce
- 5.8 million meals were provided
- 103,000 back packs were provided this year for students
- 12% of the food we distribute is from USDA
- 13% of the food we distribute is purchased by us
- 75% of the food we distribute is from grants, private and corporate donations
Feeding America's Hunger in America 2014 report documents the critical role that All Faiths Food Bank plays in supporting struggling families in our region. As the hub of hunger relief locally, All Faiths serves more than 51,000 people each year.
Our programs help stabilize families, keep them in their homes, manage their health, and moves them toward self-sufficiency. With support from our generous community, All Faiths Food Bank can increase its ongoing efforts to provide fresh produce and meat at distributions, work towards meeting the growing demand for food, and provide nutrition education to the people here who need it most.
To donate or learn how you can help click here.
For a local summary click here.
For the full national report click here.
We believe that if we take care of our community, our community will take care of us. Won't you join us?
- We lead the community to end hunger.
- We are the expert on hunger and nutrition education.
- We are the hub of the hunger relief system.
- We see food as the beginning; the first step in a holistic response to meeting the needs of our hungry neighbors and helping them move toward independence