Become a Partner Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with All Faiths Food Bank. All Faiths Food Bank is a member of Feeding America – a network of food banks across the country. One of our key objectives is to equitably serve agency partners who distribute food to those struggling with hunger. We understand that hunger is a health issue and our mission is, “Together with our partners, we provide healthy solutions to end hunger in our community.”
Please review the requirements and process for becoming and maintaining membership below.
Minimum requirements for all partners:
- Organization must be a recognized charity with a feeding program serving the needy, ill and/or infants.
- Must be a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit, tax exempt organization with a determination letter from the IRS or an accredited church.
- The food program must not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or creed and cannot require individuals to: 1) participate in religious or educational services, or 2) provide monetary or service contributions as payment for receiving food.
- The organization must have appropriate physical capacity to receive and distribute food.
- The organization must have adequate staff and/or volunteers to support their feeding program and identify a key staff member/volunteer to serve as a primary contact for the program.
- Food pantries and soup kitchens must have regular hours of operation, established procedures, and rules and regulations under which the program operates.
If you feel your organization meets the above requirements, please complete and mail the application to our Agency Relations department:
All Faiths Food Bank
Attn: Hannah Mazkour
8171 Blaikie Court, Sarasota, FL 34240
Application review & follow-up process:
All applications are reviewed within 15 business days from date of submission. A food bank staff member will contact the organization to arrange a site visit once the application has been reviewed.
After an initial site visit, the organization will be notified within 30 days if they are eligible to become a food bank member. Organizations that are deemed eligible for membership, must complete:
- Agency Orientation training (to register for a session click here)
- Civil rights training (if applicable, based on program)
- Link2Feed training
Once an organization completes required training and orientation, they will be given a membership agreement. The Member Agency Agreement must be completed and returned within 30 days. Once the Member Agency Agreement is signed and returned, the organization is officially recognized as a member agency and is eligible to access food from All Faiths Food Bank.