Branding and Logos
Please request approval before using our logo by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
to download the images open the link, right click and select save image as.
When to use the jpg. or png. file
- Jpg.– this file has a white background. This version of the logo should only be used on white.
- Png.– these files do not have a background. This type of file should be used on any color item you might create (flyer, sign, brochure, website, etc). We have 2 types of png files: our standard logo and one with a white outline and white text.
- Png file standard logo– use this file if the background color is light.
- Png with white outline and white text– this file should be used on heavy color backgrounds.
When to use horizontal or vertical logo
- Horizontal– This is our Primary Logo and should be the first choice when creating collateral.
- Vertical– This is our Secondary Logo and should be used when the horizontal logo is cramped or is too small to fit the allotted.